Employee Excellence Model
F.A.M.E has developed an Employee Excellence Model aimed at addressing three key inter-reliant areas for success, as shown in the EEP Model.
The three areas are:
- Assets / Material
- Company Operational Systems
- People / Individual & Team
The theory of the model is that excellent performance is achieved when individual elements operate in harmony with the other two.
With development of an intense ‘people program’, Corporate F.A.M.E Australia provides solutions to creating this harmony between all three elements Employee Excellence Program focuses on the people involved in the company, effectively maximising employee performance and enthusiasm in the workplace through physical, social, personal and developmental interventions.Recently, Corporate F.A.M.E Australia have been working with employee’s health and lifestyle in the mining and quarrying industries. Current work is with Hanson Construction Materials Pty Ltd, the enthusiasm and energy from all involved has been a testimony in itself. Personal life changes have been made, simple issues like making an effort to eat breakfast and even greater breakthroughs like giving up smoking completely!!
Many organisations are now embracing the fact that employee sickness can make a significant impact on the company’s performance. Absenteeism, low productivity, low staff morale and high staff turnover can all be attributable to poor employee health and lifestyle."
Corporate F.A.M.E Australia can and will have your employee’s ‘fired up for life’, adopting healthy eating and exercise patterns, and above all…motivated to set and attain work / life goals, simply contact us for more information about the Employee Excellence Program.
- Strength Training – start the day, or post-lunch, with an energising workout at Noosa’s most prestige health and fitness centre. F.A.M.E personal trainers are fully qualified health professionals, specialists in short intense training. This program is specifically designed to give the client a ‘boost’ of energy, raise concentration levels and consequently have a more productive meeting.
- Cardio Training - whether short, tall, large or small, this session is tailored towards every individuals needs. Tell us where and when you’d like to have a ‘wake-up’ and we’ll be there. May we suggest a hike through the Noosa National Park, easy jog along the Noosa River, or some real sweat sessions in a bicycle spinning studio.
- Pilates, Yoga, Tai-Chi – stretch, breathe and then stretch some more! Take a break from the conference room and allow our instructors to help you unwind. Past experience has proved these sessions to be very much a ‘team’ activity that suits all levels. You choose the session and the location (pilates by the Lake is a real hit)!